brick windmill with white sails

Book Tickets Online

About

This 4-storey brick tower mill built in 1817, last worked by wind in 1942, restored in 1967, with three pairs of millstones and three working oat crushers. Cap and sweeps now turn to wind. Guided tours. Museum of milling including interactive exhibits.

Map & Directions

Windmill Polegate

Type:Windmill

Park Croft, Willingdon, EAST SUSSEX, BN26 5LB

Tel: 01323 734496